fredag 13 mars 2015

Friends and freetime


Hi guys!
This is my second post I’ve written. Todays post is going to be about my friends and freetime.
In my spare time I usually hang out with my friends and if I'm not with my friends I either play tennis or I do my homework. I’m pretty good in school so I usually don’t get homework. I play tennis three times a week, tuesdays, fridays and sathurdays. When I’ve got nothing to do I often sit in my room and play the piano by myself. I also go to the gym if I’m in the mood. Sometimes I hang out with my mom, shopping, eating and discussing about life. When I don’t spend time with my family I hang out with my friends and we often do funny things for example go to movies or just cuddle at home. I have a lot of friends from school but I’ve only got three friends that are close to me. Two of them is Zoey and Sandra and we share the same apartment together which makes the rent much cheaper. And then we have Lola, she often come to visit us and sometimes she sleeps here. The interesting and funny part about my friends is that I’ve actually known them my whole life, we are childhoodfriends. It happened to be that way even if we don’t go to the same school. The four of us are always together and we always make plans outside school and do things together. We understand each other and what I mostly like is that we have the same humor, and I think humor and trust is the most important thing in a friendship. What I haven't mention is that I’m asian, a pretty cool asian and so are my friends, we are like this asiancrew you know. And also… They call me Liv. My family and friends means everything to me. Well they are, those people who I spend most time with. Big hearts, kisses and hugs to my important people<333

That’s it for today, hope you will come back next week!

Bye - Olivia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar