fredag 6 mars 2015

Me and my family

Hi guys! 
So this is my first post, my name is Olivia and I'm 21 years old. I’ve got black hair, brown eyes and I’m very short, about 5,5 feet tall. I study medicin and I live in my apartment with two of my friends. On the weekend I go to visit my family. My family is the best family ever and no matter what, I will always love them. My dad is the best dad, he has this funny laugh and he’s really smart. My mom is the sweetest mom and she’s always caring. I’ve got two brothers and one sister. My sister is three years older than me and she lives in the UK. One of my brother is 13 years old and my other brother is four years old. I am at my first year to study medicin. After I graduated high school I decided to travel with my sister to China, France and SouthAfrica. We went away for 3 month to take a break before we go and study again. It was amazing to see new things, another culture and tasty food. And oh, my favorite food, there is none cause I love everything. My favorite color is purple. I love clothes and my wardrobe is gigantic, I've got a lot of shoes, many bags and jackets.

Now that you guys know a little bit more about me, See you next time!
-Olivia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar