fredag 20 mars 2015

Freaky fashion

So this is the third week and todays post is about freaky fashion! 
I looooove clothes but I don't really know that much about fashion, about what clothing pieces is in this week and out next week. What I only know, is what I, myself like. I’ve got this crazy swaggy street fashion style and I own a lot of clothes, coats, bags, watches and shoes. Clothes is nowadays really expensive. If I go shopping I don’t go for this fashion pattern about whats new, I just buy anything I like. I love to shop with my mom, we have the same taste of things and while we’re out shopping she always buy us yummy food. What I normally put on, on a simple day is just simple clothes. But if it’s an event or a special day, I usually dress up a little bit.

Unfortunately I love food more than clothes. Food is like my friend when I’m depressed or happy, whatever my mood is. I love everything about food. What food I love the most is probably asianfood and seafood, even if I love all kind of food. I can eat everything without getting fat even snacks. 

I listen to all kind of music besides reggae and hard-rock. Music settles my life. That’s all I have to say about music because there is nothing more to say, I just love music and I listen to it all the time.

I forgot to mention that I always wear my favorite wristwatch which my dad gave me as a gift last year at my birthday. I always wear my wristwatch together with some bracelets. That’s my favorite piece of jewelry. What kind of jewelry do you use the most? Vote in the survey!


Love - Olivia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar